05 October 2017

The Agullola's legend

Do you remember the previous post? I told you about a work that the Rupit city council commissioned me. So, today I update with another part of this work.
In this case, I bring you this picture that illustrates a scene of the Agullola's legend, a history of giants, angels and devils... Chan, chan, chaaaaan!!

 The giant (also the devil) of the Agullola's legend.
The Agullola is a characteristic peak of the area. Do you want to know the legend? Then, visit Rupit!

I also show you the informational panel that has been installed on the outskirts of the village (at the "Mirador del Soler", where there is a good panoramic view of Rupit and the Agullola peak). I also did the panel design.

The infomational panel designed by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me your opinion!